We offer aspiring teachers the opportunity to gain the qualifications required for a successful career in this challenging and rewarding sector.
Helping you to build upon your knowledge of the curriculum, our Teacher Training courses allow you to explore educational issues, new innovations and up-to-date teaching and learning theories with the aim of applying the main principles to your own subject area.
Our programmes emphasise the importance of work-based experience and you will have the opportunity to network with other established practitioners in order to gain a first-hand perspective of the teaching profession.
- Cache Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools and CollegesPTLevel 216 - 20 Weeks
- City & Guilds Level 3 TAQA Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (6317-31)PTLevel 221 - 30 Weeks
- City & Guilds Level 3 TAQA in Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA 6317-33)PTLevel 212 - 18 Months
- Level 3 Award in Education and TrainingPTLevel 316 - 20 Weeks
- Certificate in Education and TrainingPTLevel 41 Year
- Diploma in Education and TrainingPTLevel 52 Years
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.